Life can get incredibly busy, especially for those who are constantly on the move or have kids studying away from home. In such situations, finding a quick and convenient way to prepare a nutritious meal becomes essential. That’s where instant premix recipes come to the rescue. These recipes are not only time-savers but also ensure you or your hosteller kids get a balanced meal without the fuss. Here, we present four delicious instant premix recipes that are perfect for travelers or busy students living in hostels.
1. Instant Noodle Stir-Fry
- 2 packs of instant noodles
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, bell peppers)
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the instant noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat the cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Toss in the cooked noodles and season with soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger powder, salt, and pepper.
- Continue to stir-fry until everything is well combined and heated through. Serve hot.
2. Instant Oatmeal with Fruits and Nuts
- Instant oatmeal packets
- Assorted dried fruits (raisins, cranberries, apricots)
- Chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, or your choice)
- Honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Prepare the instant oatmeal by adding hot water or milk as per package instructions.
- Stir in a handful of dried fruits and nuts.
- For added sweetness, drizzle with honey or maple syrup if desired. Mix well and enjoy a hearty breakfast or snack.
3. Instant Khichdi Mix
- 1 cup rice
- 1/2 cup split yellow moong dal (lentils)
- Spices (cumin seeds, turmeric powder, asafoetida, salt)
- Dried herbs (curry leaves, bay leaves)
- Dehydrated vegetables (carrots, peas)
- Grind the rice and moong dal into a coarse powder.
- Add the spices, dried herbs, and dehydrated vegetables to the mix.
- Store this premix in an airtight container.
- To prepare, mix the desired quantity of the premix with water, cook in a pressure cooker, and your khichdi is ready in no time.
4. Instant Soup Mix
- 1 cup dried soup pasta or noodles
- Dehydrated vegetables (carrots, celery, onions, etc.)
- Bouillon cubes or soup base
- Dried herbs (parsley, thyme, oregano)
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the dried pasta, dehydrated vegetables, bouillon cubes or soup base, and herbs in a sealable bag or container.
- When ready to enjoy, simply add boiling water to the mix, cover, and let it sit for a few minutes until the pasta is cooked and the soup is flavorful.
With these instant premix recipes, you can ensure that you or your hosteller kids never compromise on a wholesome meal, even when time is tight. These recipes are not only convenient but also customizable to suit individual tastes and dietary preferences. Whether you’re traveling or living in a hostel, these quick and nutritious meals are a game-changer for busy individuals. Say goodbye to fast food and hello to homemade goodness on the go!
Stay tuned to Clue Info for more such updates, and follow us on our social media channels to stay informed about the latest news. Your connection to valuable insights and current affairs starts here!