Vasundhara Raje Husband, Age, Birthday, Son, Contact Number, Family & Biography
Vasundhara Raje Scindia was born on 8 March 1953. She is an Indian politician who is one of the most senior leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Vasundhara Raje age is 69 years old as of 2022. Several times she has been a member of the Lok Sabha and also, and she has served as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. She is the first woman to hold the post of the Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
|FULL NAME||Vasundhara Raje Scindia|
|SALARY/NET WORTH||INR 4 Crores (as in 2013)|
|HIEGHT (approx.)||5′ 4”|
|WEIGHT (approx.)||77 Kg|
|POLITICAL PARTY||Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||8 March 1953|
|AGE||69 Years (as of 2022)|
|QUALIFICATION||Bachelor of Economics and Political Science (Hons.) from |
Sophia College for Women, Mumbai.
|HUSBAND/WIFE||Husband: – Maharaja Rana Hemant Singh|
|CHILDREN||Son – Dushyant Singh|
Vasundhara Raje Biography
On 8 March 1953, Vasundhara Raje Scindia was born in Bombay, India. Vasundhara Raje age is 69 years old as of 2022. She is the daughter of the Maharaja of Gwalior late Jivajirao Scindia. Vasundhara Raje birthday is on the 8th of March. She finished her primary education at Presentation Convent, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu. For higher education, she enrolled at Sophia College at Mumbai University and did graduation in Political Science and Economics. Vasundhara Raje son is named Dushyant Singh.
Vasundhara Raje Scindia as an Indian politician is one of the most senior leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Several times she has been a member of the Lok Sabha and one time she has served as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Vasundhara Raje age is 69 years old as of 2022. She is the first woman to hold the post of the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Vasundhara is one of the most powerful States women in India, because of her various posts held in the Union Cabinet and in the BJP party. She has served in different positions in the Central Government and the Rajasthan government.
Vasundhara Raje Family
Vasundhara was born to Vijaya Raje Scindia and Jivajirao Scindia. Her father, Jivajirao Scindia, was a maharaja of the Gwalior princely state, and her mother, Vijaya Raje was the Rajmata of Gwalior.
Her brother, Late Madhavrao Scindia, was the former leader of the Indian National Congress. Not only this, Usha Raje, Yashodhara Raje, the late Padma Raje, and the late Padmavati Raje are her sisters.
Vasundhara Raje Husband
Vasundhara married Maharaja Rana Hemant Singh. The Jat royal family of Jodhpur was Vasundhara Raje husband. Vasundhara Raje age is 69 years old as of 2022. She married on 17th November 1972. In September 1973, Vasundhara Raje son was named Dushyant Singh. After a year in 1974, Raje got separated from her husband. Also, her son is a politician and has been a member of parliament. Vasundhara Raje birthday is on the 8th of March.
Vasundhara Raje Party/Political Career
In the year 1984, Vasundhara Raje Scindia entered the Indian political system. At first, she became a member of the National Executive of the newly formed Party BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party). Also, she was elected as the 8th member of the Rajasthan Assembly from Dholpur. In the same year, she was also appointed as the Vice President of the Yuva Morcha, Rajasthan BJP.
Membership of Legislative Assembly
- 8th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Member (1985-90) from Dholpur.
- 12th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Member (2003-08) from Jhalrapatan.
- 13th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Member (2008–13) from Jhalrapatan.
- 14th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Member (2013–18) from Jhalrapatan.
- 15th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Member (2018–Present) from Jhalrapatan.
Vasundhara Raje Scindia Parliament Membership
- 1989-91: 9th Lok Sabha Member, from Jhalawar.
- 1991-96: 10th Lok Sabha Member
- 1996-98: 11th Lok Sabha Member
- 1998-99: 12th Lok Sabha Member
- 1999-03: 13th Lok Sabha Member
- 1985-87: vice-president, Yuva Morcha BJP, Rajasthan.
- 1987: BJP, Vice President, Rajasthan.
- 1990-91: Member, Library Committee, Consultative Committee, Ministries of Commerce and Tourism.
- 1991-96: Member, Consultative Committees, Science & Technology, Ministries of Power, Environment and Tourism.
- 1996-97: Member, Committee on Science and Technology, Forests & Environment, Member, Consultative Committees, Ministries of Power, Science & Technology, and Tourism.
- 1997-1998: BJP Parliamentary Party, Joint Secretary.
- 1998-1999: External Affairs, Union Minister of State.
- October 13th, 1999 – August 31st, 2001: Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Small Scale Industries and Agro & Rural Industries; Department of Personnel & Training; Department of Atomic Energy and Department of Space; Department of Pensions & Pensioners’ Welfare in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions.
- September 1st, 2001 – November 1st, 2001: Union Minister of State, Small Scale Industries; Personnel, Pensions, Training, Public Grievances and Administrative Reforms; Department of Atomic Energy; Department of Space (Independent Charge) November 2nd, 2001.
- January 29th, 2003 – December 8th, 2003: Union Minister of State, Small Scale Industries; Personnel, Pensions, Training, Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances; Planning; Department of Atomic Energy; Planning; Department of Space (Independent Charge) November 14th, 2002.
- December 14th, 2003 – President, BJP, Rajasthan.
- December 8th, 2003 – December 8th, 2008: Chief Minister, Rajasthan.
- January 2nd, 2009 – December 8th, 2013: Leader of the opposition, Rajasthan Legislative Assembly.
- December 8th, 2013 – December 11th, 2018: Chief Minister, Rajasthan.
- January 11th, 2019: National Vice President of BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party).
Vasundhara Raje Works
- Vasundhara Raje; Rajasthan Gaurav Yatra.
- Vasundhara Raje; Bhamashah Yojana.
- Vasundhara Raje and Satyam Kumar; iStart Rajasthan
- Vasundhara Raje; Jal Swavlamban.
She has been attacked several times by the opposition party for helping Lalit Modi (former administrator and founder of IPL). She helped Lalit Modi when he faced corruption charges, and flew him away from India on the condition of anonymity.
In the state when Congress was in power near the Aravali hills of Rajasthan, the BJP party criticized the congress for its role in granting mining leases to those companies which were close to Congress. The BJP accused Congress of a Rs 3.4 lakh crore scam. In 2013, when BJP came to power Raje’s government supported and justified the lease. In the media, this case has become more controversial.
Awards and Honours
In the year 2007, Raje received the “Women Together Award” from the UNO for the services rendered towards the Self-Empowerment of women.
In the year 2018, Raje received the ‘Best Chief Minister of the Year‘ Award at the 52nd Skoch Summit.
Vasundhara Raje Scindia Salary/Net Worth
In the year 2013 Raje had Rs 32 lakh as a Bank deposit of Rs 1.5 crore as bonds, debentures & shares in companies with her jewellery worth Rs 1 crore approx. Her net worth is around Rs 4 crore.